Micro Waterjet LLC, a Huntersville, NC Manufacturer, has a full time 2nd shift position available for a Machine Operator. This position is responsible for operating a CNC abrasive waterjet cutting machine, as well as inspection and packaging of completed orders.
The work environment is a clean, modern, non-smoking, air conditioned shop with a team of experienced professionals. We are socially and environmentally conscious so we strive to enhance the lives of our employees and our community.
Micro Waterjet requires and supports teamwork, strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, cross training, creativity and innovation. Competitive salary and benefit package including health insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan, and steady work.
Qualifications should include:
- Set up and run various waterjet cutting equipment.
- Inspect and report for quality control of finished parts.
- Detect malfunctions in machine operations such as worn or damaged tooling
- Assure actual run time is in line with the standards set
- Perform necessary hand operations such as filing, fitting, and scraping
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs of equipment
- Maintain work area.
The second shift position may work 4 ten hour days, Monday – Thursday. Hours to be determined.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
To Apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected],com